May the words of my mouth and thoughts of my heart find favor before You - O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. ^Psalm 19:14

12/05/2011

.words

This week, I read a statistic that I thought I would quickly share. "The average person speaks between 25,000 and 50,000 words every.single.day." Every day! At the end of the week, that would easily add up to be a book's worth of words. What if someone typed every word you said today? What if you read them back to yourself? Would you read words that you are proud of, words spoken out of anger, or words you would take back if you could?

“Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry. (James 1:18-20)”
This week, lets think before we speak, and ask God to help us choose our 25,000 words wisely!

No comments:

Post a Comment